2023 - Autumn
Welcome back, Year 6!
I hope you had a wonderful Summer break. We have lots of exciting/challenging lessons and trips to look forward to this term. Please find important documents about what we are learning and links at the bottom of the page.
- Homework will go out on Fridays. The children will be given worksheets/online work to complete at home.
- Spellings will also go out on Fridays ready for a spelling test the following Monday.
- Children are expected to read regularly at home. I suggest reading every evening, reading this often will have a huge impact on the children's progress. 'To read is to succeed'.
- PE this term will be on Wednesday afternoon. The children will need to come to school on Wednesday in their PE kits.
- The Year 6 children will continue to leave school through the side gate on Poulton Street.
I have an open door policy, if you would like to speak to me about anything feel free to grab me before or after school (or send me a note) and we can arrange a convenient time to meet.