This term children will be doing PE on a Tuesday afternoon. Our topic will be athletics, during this time there will be occasions in which we do PE outside so please make sure your child has clothing suitable for outdoors (tracksuit bottoms, Jacket and trainers).
The skills we will be working on are:
- To develop the skill of running fast.
- To develop the skill of hopping.
- To develop the skill of rolling a ball with accuracy.
- To develop the skill of changing direction.
- To develop the skill of underarm throwing
- To develop the skill of jumping for distance.
- To develop posture when walking and running.
- To complete jumping challenges.
- To apply changing direction in relay type races
- To complete run, jump and throw challenges