This term children will be doing PE on a Tuesday afternoon. Our topic will be Striking and Fielding, during this time there will be occasions in which we do PE outside so please make sure your child has clothing suitable for outdoors weather permitting (tracksuit bottoms, Jacket and trainers).
The skills we will be working on are:
- Develop the skill of throwing overarm for distance.
- Develop the skill of running.
- Develop the skill of Striking a ball with accuracy.
- Develop the skill of fielding a ball.
- Apply skills of striking a ball in a simple game.
- Apply striking a ball, throwing and fielding in a simple team game.
- Apply tactics in a simple striking/fielding game.